Thursday, January 26, 2012

Eagle Court Of Honor

This weekend we went down to Monroe for my little brother's Eagle Court of Honor! :)

Yay Camden!

He technically earned it a year and a half ago, but this weekend it finally worked out to do the court of honor! :)




Us with the Man of the Hour

All of my siblings! :)  Note how much shorter I am than the rest of them, and I'm even wearing heels.   It's only a matter of time before Brenner is taller than me too.

Emerson hanging out with dad!






Dale Woolsey brought his hawk and did a little presentation with the hawk and tied it into the Eagle and how it tied into Scouts.  It was really cool!  Although Ammon took Emerson to the back of the room.. I was not interested in her being Hawk Food.





The Eagle's nest!  Even Emerson got to join.







Emerson was exhausted!




Congratulations Camden!! :)  It's so awesome that you did it! We are so proud of you! :)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were from Monroe! That's crazy! And your little girl is so cute. I love your little family. Hope things are well!

    ReplyDelete