Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Yesterday

Yesterday was rough at our house.

Seriously rough!

Especially for Miss Emerson.  Actually, she had all of the bad things happen to her, but as here Mama it made my day really bad too.


I think she fell over and face planted on every single hard thing possible.

She face planted on the remote control twice.
Fell over and smacked her head on three of her toys (and not the soft lovable ones either)
She also manged to ram herself right into my left knee.

Poor girly!

Emerson also managed to throw up her lunch.  All over her clothes, my clothes, and the floor.  It was everywhere.  And it came out of her nose.  There are few things sadder than watching white vomit stream out of both of your babies nostrils.

Then I went to change her diaper and discovered that she had her very first diaper rash.  Seriously, just the day before I had been patting myself on my Mom Back for the fact that she hadn't had a diaper rash yet.


HA! That's what I get.


She also didn't want to nap.  Which makes for an incredibly grumpy baby (and a grumpier mom...)

It was a rough day.





In happier news, she slept like a CHAMP last night!


:)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you had such a bad day! My E has finally gotten to the point where he doesn't fall over much anymore. We have had a lot less tears since then. It is coming for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the comment on my blog! I love that you comment. I read your blog and just never comment. You guys are an adorable fam!

    ReplyDelete