Sunday, February 19, 2012

7 Months Old!


This cute girl is 7 months old today!  I'm honestly not quite sure how this has happened, but I'm wishing that I could find a way to slow it down.  :)

She wore this cute dress to church today that her G.G. (Great-Grandma Cunningham) gave to her.  We thought that she looked adorable in it.

An older lady in the ward told me today that Emerson "looks just like a baby you'd see on tv".  So... I guess she thought the same thing.  

Haha!




Within the last week Emmy-Baby has figured out how to get up on her hands and knees... she also rocks back and forth while on her knees.... and just last night she figured out how to crawl her knees forward.  Now she just needs to figure out how to move those arms while working the legs, because right now she sort of face plants it.



She was being extremely happy and laughing at Ammon, and then he started to make some scary growling noises.... Then it became less fun. :)

Hahahahaha!



We love you cute girly!  

Although, I wish you'd start growing a little bit slower.  I just want you to stay little for longer.... Please stay my baby forever.  (Well, my baby that sleeps perfectly through the night... That's my real wish).

4 comments:

  1. I'm such a mean auntie... but the crying picture is my favorite haha. She so looks like a Cunningham... sorry if you get sick of hearing that haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. And in the last one she totally looks like she could be related to my little E... oh wait... she is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute outfit. She looks like such a little angel in that last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh goodness, she is like a porcelain doll. just beautiful!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete