Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Moved!

So Ammon keeps bugging me about blogging about our trip to China this summer... but I really just don't want to. There's just so much to say about China, and I'm sure I'll get around to it one day... or just make Ammon do it. Yeah, that's probably what I'll do. :)

(Love you Ammon!)


But other big news in the Cunningham household....


... WE MOVED!!!

Oh man, we loooove our new place! And we're so very happy to be out of the Branbury. (No offense to the Branbury, we just couldn't have handled the smallness/darkness of it much longer).

We feel very lucky to have found our new apartment. We're in the basement of THE nicest couple of the face of the planet, like seriously... they're so nice. They even let us sit next to them at church. :)

Also, there's light down here... and we love being able to actually see each other at night... or during the day even.

We do miss our old ward and such, but we're sure that this is the best place for us right now. :)

ps.. I might actually post pics of it one day. Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new place too!! Not to mention your closer to us :D PARTY! Your blog is so cute! One day I might even do one for "The Hawleys", because you inspire me, but prob. not anytime soon ha ha! I'm not too hot with the technology of the blogger world yet :) Anyways, keep em coming! I love blog stalking you!

    ReplyDelete