Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Three Months Old!!

Seriously, how did this happen?!!?
P1010541
She's so big already....


It honestly feels like only yesterday that we found out that I was pregnant... and now we have the sweetest little baby.

She has seriously been SUCH A FUN BABY!!

Although the last few days.... she's really been not having the greatest time sleeping.  Which makes my brain feel like pudding... Like last night, when she didn't want to go to sleep until 2 in the morning!

ugh!

It's ok though, I just kept telling myself that this wouldn't last forever and that I should appreciate the late nights with my little lady.  It also helps that she's pretty easy on the eyes.  That makes looking at her through sleep-deprived eyes at least sorta better.

P1010554


Emerson just recently found her hands... and boy, does she loooove them.  I'm pretty sure that if she could name her best friends, she would say her hands.

Well, either her hands or the light above her swing.  She REALLY REALLY likes the light above her swing...

Little Miss E seriously is one of the happiest babies ever!  (Well, ok, I don't have a TON of experience with babies... but I do know that she's pretty dang happy.. and that it really takes a lot for her to actually cry.  Like when she's being swaddled for bed....).

P1010517

She also loves standing, and that's usually all she needs to be happy all day long... well, that and eating.  We musn't forget that.  Her favorite thing... ha!

Emerson loves sitting in her Bumbo chair and in her little bouncy chair.  I think it's because it means that she can look around more, and there are just so many awesome things to look at around our apartment, so I can't say that I blame her. :)

P1010536

Welp, I seriously can't think of anything else to say right now... my mind is in a fog.  (I'm having flashbacks of those first few weeks of E's life.)

Oh, I can hear the Lady waking up from her nap.  Guess I better end this now.

I can't think of a clever way to end this post... uh... so here's another picture of E.

P1010514

You're welcome!





(Did this post even make sense...?  My brain feels broken.)

No comments:

Post a Comment